Destiny Game Review: Is it a Contender or a Pretender?
What is the destiny of the Destiny game? This Destiny game review will answer that question. Is it destined to become one of the most popular games of all time together with World of Warcraft, Halo and Diablo? Or is it destined to be a huge flop considering how much hype it’s getting?
If you can’t wait to get your hands on this game, read this Destiny game review first so you can set your expectations straight.
A Quick Look at the Game
This game is set to be released on September 9 of this year across different platforms namely the Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3. It’s one of the most mysterious new releases as very few information about it is available online. We’re lucky to have gotten our hands on a closed alpha version of this game and we’re sharing with you some quick observations we’ve made:
- If you’re a fan of Halo, World of Warcraft, Diablo and any of those games with big maps, you’ll love this game.
- It’s a game that will appease fans of both single player and multiplayer games. This is because this game features content for both platforms.
- It’s a first person shooter.
- You get to play one character that you’ve created. You get to choose a race before choosing a class. TIP: More importance should be given to the class, not the race.
- You first get the idea that there’s no story unlike in Halo. However, play along and you’ll see that there is actually a good plot. It’s just that you’re given the chance to create your own story. This is why Diablo and World of Warcraft fans will love this game. This explains why a good Destiny game review will make a reference to these games.
Why it’s Destined to be an Epic Game
By playing this game, you get the impression that you’re playing Halo, World of Warcraft and Diablo at the same time. Heck, you even get this feeling that you’re playing Doom. This alone will make this game one of the most epic games of all time.
The big maps are also amazing, to say the least. A good Destiny game review will tell you that you can play half a day straight on just one map and you get this feeling that you’re just starting the game.
The closed alpha version also featured the voice of Peter Dinklage as the voice of the drone that will accompany you. Yes, you’ll be listening to the voice of Tyrion Lannister in this game. While there are reports that he’ll be dropped from the game, it’s still an epic experience that you should hope you’ll be able to experience.
Why it’s Destined to be a Flop
The AI is not that good compared to the mentioned games, but that’s just nitpicking. Non-fans of old school games may also hate some battles.
To finish this Destiny game review, we’re confident in saying that this game is going to be epic. Feel free to increase your expectations. This game will deliver.